Saturday, December 26, 2009

24th & 25th

Daddy fetch me and ling li to school to get my result...
i am so so so nervous...
the night before i can't sleep... still cry..
i am just too nervous and scare about it >.<
reach school quite early.. met many friends..
and finally i get my result.. i am the 2nd who take i guess..
ohh~ 1A only.. poor result T__T
my mummy is quite dissapointed after she knew.. Mmm~
many of her friends ask about it... mm~
Next year i will study hard~ won't let you dissapointed =)
jiA yOu~

night~ celebrating christmas eve at Triang~
Merry Christmas =D
with yvonne~
her sister vf the bear =)
mm~ had a nice time on that night~
chit-chatting.. exchanging presents........=)

25th december~
wuhhoo~ 1st time celebrating Christmas with my lovely best friends..
at Nicole's house...
had steambot.. play poker.. had some beer too.... haha... fun =D
lyn . shinyi . lingli . nicole . qing . me
eehui . lingli . me . qing . eeshyuan
with qing~
with shinyi~
with nicole~
with lingli~

enjoy~ Merry Christmas~~
didn't go to spb's house cuz no ppl fetch~ mmm..
hope to see you before u change school =)
___________________________________________________
today~ bad mood... just now went to have lunch with some relatives..
they knew my result ady.. still ask me many about it....
i am refraining my tears that time.. i am so embarrased that time..
i definitely dont know what i can say that time.. i HATE that feeling~~~~!
who will still happy when get poor result?
still purposely mention about it.. still want beat around the bush and say i didn't study.. arghh~~
maybe you all think i am wrong to say that..
maybe you all think i am too emotional..
i don't careeee ~







No comments: