Thursday, February 18, 2010

CNY~

chinese new year~
friday went back to hometown
oh~ i feel very boring +unlucky~ *long long story*
stayed there for five days~


my sister with two of the cute lil niece =)
jun han

junyan~ i love him....... xD
ignore my face... i am ugly ~.~

with my sister~ we were just too bored ==
that was kinda boring at there~ too many days ==
and.. i feel bad~
she knew
she knew everything...
i was so shock when she told me
how could this happened?!
it was totally scared me ==
skippppppppppp________________________________
went to tmloh after came back from teluk intaN~
mmm~
i feel nice to be at home =)
von with jia wei~

my cute lil cousin
jinyang ~
the little boy who loves fried eggie very much =D
cute~

jeston~ mummy's friend's son
he was sooooooooooooooo CUTE~~~
________________________________________________
after that went out with friends to 'bai nian'~
with lingli tWt chinhui peichee phuiboon taat
went to lingli's chinhui's peichee's phuiboon's home
i saw her~ finally..
i am happy =)

went to d'island with friends

peichee =)

lingli =)
went back home quite early~
i was in a bad mood ady~
still showing face to me..
so i am feeling angry and started mad~
SORRY if i've scared you =(
it's going to end soon
i haven play and enjoy enough =(

2 comments:

No Name said...

aiks...no me again...can sent me the pitch we capture tat day or u delete jor...T-T...frm:ch

YeeLeng Chew said...

u say not nice then i didn't upload ehh T~T
next time send to u =)