Thursday, March 18, 2010

March

March~
the exam month
the holiday month =)
going to end~
too fast..
going to continue studies and prepare for May's exam.. =( my March's exam..
awghhhh.. i get bad result again =(
additional mathematics .... die!
i really cant be good in it =sssssssssssssssssssss

one week of holiday
done not much things =S
went to KL with friends.. sit Avanza~
xiaobing jj,qi stephen,qing,ni and me =)
my rabbit pig =)

meet nicole at there
went to sing k~
i release myself
fun ❤
watched 'Alice in the wonderland'
we expect much on this movie but at last feel it's abit bored
but the characters are cutee ;)
friends ♥friends~ we're getting better after tat incident happened~
i hope we can remain it
appreciate =)

met few bastards in this holiday... argHHHHHH =O
enough! i am enough of that..
i hate when u talk with me... you embarrassed me =SSSSS
i am not the one who in charge..
i am just helping you
don't be too over =S
i hate how You treat me~ enough !

talk alot with my besties in this holiday ♥

i learned to share.. this made me feel better =)



No comments: