Friday, September 3, 2010

it's September ♥

helped my mom to arrange some photo albums today
I was attracted by my childhood photos
watched some
and my feeling was.. awgh~ i miss my childhood moments! :S

I remembered we will celebrate every festivals together
I miss those days when we often traveling around together
I miss those days when we play and sing together and I beg my mum to let me stay overnight at their home
I miss those simple but fun days :)

Suddenly thought of few of the old friends and nice moments
Seriously,i miss them :(

'Time flies and things won't just stop on what I want'
she said.
yea. You are 16 now.. You got your own friends and life and they are same at there too :S
i understand~ i know~ :)

skip_________________________________
it's holiday now
we got two weeks to rest,play and do whatever we want
yayyyyy! :D
i wish to have a picnic beside the beach and playing kite with my friends. LOL

No comments: