Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday

yay it's public holiday for Pahang
no school for today
stayed at home and had mashed potato as brunch
Finally i done it sucessfully
no more uncooked potatoes :D

had a terrible weekend
had few horrible nightmares and I can't really sleep well :(

I feel better now when Im staying alone
yea I don't really know how to control my emotions
but who would be happy?
it should be a happy weekend
gather around and have dinner together
at last end up with like that
idk what reaction should I give so I stay silent
but that doesn't mean I don't care

Lots of bad thing happened in this few days
at that moment I feel helpless
I can't even find a person to talk it out
she was right. indeed.
be open-minded to face everything.
I was trying to.

skip~
final exam had start
trying not to online anymore and do more revision
I hope I can :)

expecting the holidays 3:)

No comments: