Saturday, November 13, 2010

HOLIDAY

i know there is still a week to go before our school holiday
but Im just too happy and I've already in the holiday mood ><
final exam is over and it end up with heavy dark circles and pimples on my face ==
no more exam nightmares and insomnia.
LOL Im gonna have a goodnight sleep :P

hehe just too happy
and i want to travel shopping gathering jogging cycling picnic play hang out vf friends
Lots of plans :)
I wanna enjoy enough in November! :D
cuz having tuition classes plus idk what english class in December
next year form 5 SPM. sigh~~ so fast :S

and I gonna try this in this holiday wheeee~ liese :)


going to take my final exam result at 26th november
WITH PARENTS ==
LOL i wish to skip off that day
my result was so bad and :(

I wish to do and be well in everything
but Im always failed :(
trust me. Im trying my best.
LOL.


Buonanotte :)

No comments: