Friday, December 31, 2010

new year eve

time passed so fast
the last day of the year 2010
I have alot to say :)

I admit Im a weird person sometimes. my mom told me I am :X
Im not good in communicate with peoples especially stranger
so sometimes peoples thought Im arrogant.but actually Im just shy :)
Im a passive person~ I am trying to change it.

everyone has their own living way
Im not a independent person
so sometimes I might depend much on my friends
In this year.
Im glad that my mom had finally try to think from my way and gave me the best one. she always do. Just maybe Im growing up so I feel this year she's giving more?xD
and thanks for always being kind to us and never blame or give up to us.I'll try my best and prove it to you one day. I promise :)


Perhaps I dont like the way you judge me? but it's okay. at least I knew what you think about me. and thanks. I had become more mature. I said I hope we could be friends but idk why I feel we cant. but still. thanks for appearing in my life.

there's another two girl whom I really appreciate in my form 3 life?
they are same class with me. we are close I think.
we often hang out together and I went to her house have spaghetti. what I still remember. many funny moments we had passed. Im gonna miss it alot.Although we are not close as before and we dont even talk now. but you two is still part of me :) honestly Im happy when she said she miss the moments :')

You are a kind and positive person. for me.
thanks for being a good listener always and giving those good advice to me.
glad to have you,sometimes :P

next. my childhood friends!
we had alots of memorable moments!
I miss them very much.
But I really dont know how to express it out xD
sometimes I hope we really can hang out or travel together more often just like last time?
but I understand we cant because everyone of us have our own life to busy with.
so at least text me when you think of me? and keep in touch yea

Last. I love my gang of friends.
hehe thanks for being my side whenever Im sad or happy.
some of them helped me alot until I also paiseh ady><
I hope our friendship can last till forever :3
let's do our best together for next year's SPM!
it's the last year of secondary school life uh?
Im so glad to have you all :')

Actually Im very care how my peoples think about me.
nahh this ain't about 看别人脸色做人. I just feeling curious and want to know. so what? :P
so do tell me if you are my friend ;)

new year eve,I am going to pass with my lovely friends.

let bygones be bygones
and let's cheer for another new year! :)









No comments: