Wednesday, January 26, 2011

outing with family

had a nice weekend with my family
went to kl and shop for CNY
whooo :D
thanks to my mom who bought alot of new stuffs for us

with the sister at Sunway :)

love the maxi dress but it is abit expensive so didnt bought it :(

had dinner with relatives at Spicy Crab in Bukit Rimau.
mom told me that's portugese food? hmmph I have no idea -.-
but the food was nice. Cheesy scallops is the love ;)

two more days to the CNY holiday
Im seriously excited xD
I need time to rest.
gonna spend this holiday week wisely :)


I didnt expect it will happen.
woah you are such a great actress!
my parents like you so much. teachers are helping you.
you are hurting my friends. I had enough of your innocent look. cant you just show your real face?
People would trust you. so what? one day the truth will reveal and Im waiting for it!
they dont know what you have done. how unfair!
I dont know what can I do. wth!
the girl who called her to be herself.
you dont have the qualification to say that.

Im just expressing my feeling.


No comments: