Monday, March 28, 2011

end of March

I cut my hair. so short :S and my head looks 3x bigger than usual. LOL
but feeling very great after cut it. huuhuu


The weekend
had a trip to KL with my friends for two days. *LIKE LIKE LIKE
all of us going together and it's kinda like secondary school graduation trip :)

went to timesquare’s Cosmo world. LOL
playing inside do help me to save my money. Because I have no time to shop around ady :S
had fun but the games are not really safety to play. I got hurt on my leg :S

with winnie shinyih and peichee :) *no next time for this sit please >< TT

watched Battle:Los Angeles at night. not bad. :)


went to sing k too. wootttttssss really had fun during the moment :D


Im expecting for the beach trip. wheee wheeeee :D


watched the last episode of yongseo couple. OMG Im so sad :(
I dont want they end pleaseeeee

yong hwa ♥


today
played truth or dare with my besties for the whole day in the hall.
omg the punishments were cruel. haha i guess everyone of us having fun?
kinda embarrassed when doing our task but it gonna be a part of great memory for us :D



Sometimes I dont know what should I do when I thought of them. :'(
I miss the moment. but I dont know what to do.
how good if there were no conflicts between us? :S


Appreciate♥

2 comments:

Winnie Lam said...

I love the photo. set as pp. Must be many ppl like =)

YeeLeng Chew said...

wooots? okayyyyyy :)