Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas eve

We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :D

Finally Christmas had arrive
Im not a Christian but I still rmbr I celebrated this day every year : )
went to mom friend's home and exchanging presents,singing Christmas songs together.
and I even try to put my school socks on my bed and expect the next morning there's something inside? wth -.-
But since we growing up to a teenager we are not doing this anymore :X

I remembered every year I will beg my mom to allow me to celebrate Christmas at Genting with my friends.
Because there is just the only one place in Malaysia that have a cooling weather? and im so in love with the atmosphere :D
yea almost every year Im begging since Im form 1 :S
and when my parents not allow I will get angry and mad and gave those stupid idk what reaction. LOL
now only I realize how immature I am and they was just care for me ? : )
teheeeeee : )

this year Im going to celebrate with my dearest friends.
hey Im expecting for it! : ))
gonna have a good and fun Christmas night








No comments: