Monday, December 20, 2010

went out with mom and sis today
and my sis had bought new school uniforms for next year
Im not buying any new one because next year would be my last year in secondary school
school reopening soon.. omgggggg!
time passed so fast
sighhhh :(
honestly I did nothing in this holiday
and it's going to end soon

Christmas falls on this Saturday but Im still in the blur mode ==
wth -.-
Presents! Party! Food! Besties! :D

and I had a haircut this afternoon
finally i my long hair became shorter now :)
feeling more comfortable and now Im thinking whether to keep my bangs or cut it off :S

opssss!


smile : )



vitagen :P
idk what's the flavour but it's always our favourite

we are just too bored :S

what a mess==

*Recently everyone seems not going too well?
but I trust
everything will be alright soon :)

No comments: