Thursday, March 10, 2011

10032011

An exception for this year. because it's the last year of our secondary life.
so almost all of us went to the sport day. usually we will absent to school on this day.
I remembered I only joined once before in form 2. LOL
so this year I've joined perbarisan for Saujana this year. hiak hiak!
I wore green baju kurung and had alots of fun with my friends.
we wore traditional costume. took alots of photo. shout for our Rumah.
what an awesome day!

Saujana

with the cutie president-yunning :)


with winnie in Baju kurung :)


with Tzeshin. she looks so gorgeous in Cheongsam :)

with the pengantin xiaobing:)

eeqing:)

Peichee:)

chinhui:)


groupie photo

balloon balloon*

tzeshin.eeqing. syamiera.


with tzeshin and shinyih *sweat sweat

I love this very much :3

I'm happy and satisfy with what I am having right now.
although not everything going on as how I wanted.
although not everyone agree with what I have done.
but still, thanks for those whose always being by my side.
I am learning to be a tough person. :)

No comments: