Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Holiday before exam

it's March holiday now. not really enjoying the week of holiday because exam is just after holiday end TT sobs sobs.

went to Singapore with my family and relatives last Sunday. didnt bought anything because I have no enough time and the things are kinda expensive :(

with Jason
m&m with sis and jonathan
candylicious :D'
many candy and chocolates in the shop. but too bad it closed very early :S
with vonnie
the beloved family and lil Ben :)

we stayed in a village hut at Costa Sands Resort. because all the hotels were fully booked :S
o.m.g.s.o.m.a.n.y.m.o.s.q.u.i.t.o.e.s.
and suddenly you can even see a peacock walking outside your hut. funny
with mummy. Do I look like a farmer? LOL
pretty sis on the beach
beach is
went to Universal Studio too. FUN! that's what I can say. :D
I want to go again next time. with my friends maybe? :D
not really spending enough time inside because the weather keep on changing. heavy rain suddenly and I was on the roller coaster at the time. Gosh!



what I want to mention is the Battlestar Galatica. wow I sit for two times and it's really fun!

enchanted airways
the brothers with the the jelly bean :)
not much photos taken in the trip. I wanna go againnnnnnnnnnnnn :))))))))


Gahhh my holiday just ended like that. gonna start to do revision for exam. *sigh
counting the exam week to end as soon as possible and we are going to have fun in the trip. wooooootsssss! *expecting expecting


No comments: